Saturday 29 March 2014

Extra Blancmange for my sister Viv

Greetings bods to an odd or surreal blog.
Blancmange was the word of the day.

And now for our just desserts..

                                             This is the painting above, from which all the pictures of
                                          paintings below come. The photo of me is portraying
                                          a sculpture of a gargoyle head I made years ago. 
                                          I just wasnt able to do the pointy ears!


 “I admire your mustache madam, but I wonder, what’s for dessert?” 
 Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life


 “Only those who will love longer than they expected to can truly love pecan pie, which doesn't explain its status as death rows most requested last dessert, or why chopped pecans, corn syrup, directions from the Karo bottle's cherry-red side are what mercy taste like to some. But there you have it.” 
 Kate Lebo, A Commonplace Book of Pie


 “You know your child is growing up when he starts looking at girls the same way he used to look at dessert.” 
 Vikrant Parsai


 Welcome to Britain's New Political Order. No passion† No Right. No Left.Just multi-huedblancmange. Austin Mitchell In the Observer,'Sayings of the Week',


 
No exile at the South Pole or on the summit of Mont Blanc separates us more effectively from others than the practice of a hidden 
vice.
Read more at http://quotes.dictionary.com/search/blanc-mange?page=1#kl3LgFOrDGBTdkT6.99


I am struggling here to get blancmange quotes so we are reaching the bottom of the barrel with one which doesnt have mange. 

 Remember, Orestes: you were part of my herd, you grazed in the fields along with my sheep. Your liberty is nothing but a mange eat ing away at you, it is nothing but an exile
Read more at http://quotes.dictionary.com/search/blanc-mange?page=1#kl3LgFOrDGBTdkT6.99

















                      I wish I had just one blancmange for my sister viv. I should fling it with great delight
                      although she say`s `okay lets wait until Harry`s better and we will have a blancmange fight!
                      I am sure that in this my sons will delight. 

My sister Viv who some days is also an artist informed me that `Blancmange` is the word for today!

Blancmange (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blancmange_(band)‎
Past members, Laurence Stevens. Blancmange are an English synthpop band who came to prominence with a string of hits in the early to mid-1980s. Contents.
‎Biography - ‎Discography - ‎In media - ‎References
Blancmange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blancmange‎
Blancmange is a sweet dessert commonly made with milk or cream and sugar thickened with gelatin, cornstarch or Irish moss (a source of carrageenan), and ...
‎History - ‎Etymology - ‎See also - ‎References




Anyone pick up on the Irish moss? carrageenan sounds Irish but is it misspelling?

Here is a bit of nonsense to finish todays blog.

Band or banned this is the x rated tirade from tired retired tory politicians who are less entertaining than the cat in the hat! Ba humbug.. Doosaldoorf wants to doorhandles not a misspelled plaice in Germany Dusseldorf. Darned fishmongers.  Sounds fishy smells fishy then it is Tory. I am on a roll this afternoon and off the bottle.. ttfn Peter
ps any comments send to petgkimb@gmail.co.uk



No comments: