Monday 18 May 2015

Its pouring down with rain outside and so I have been inside arting inside out.

Well folks maybe, `arting inside out doesnt make a lot of sense at first glance. What is meant by arting inside out - and yes it does appear that `arting` isnt a correctly spelled word. I am not a correctly spelled wizard. In fact I am not a wizard. I shall not dither any more and share some shots of my art, which after God and me, you are the first to see. Okay I went of on a tangent there and didnt explain that for me, arting inside out, just means using art to express the emotions and thoughts which are going around inside my consciousness! 











                                                      Above is the Art Therapy book I have
                                                    borrowed from Kate Rothwell my art
                                                    therapist, it read the relevant sections.
                                                    Also above there is a self portrait of me
                                                     with head turning into one of my gargoyle
                                                     heads!



                                           Some more of my work here.
  Have a good day and know that you are loved. Blessings, love and peace to you and all. Please pass this on.   Your brother Peter.

No comments: