Thursday 14 February 2013

St Valentines day. Love to you all, but a special love to my sweetheart Mary mother of Jesus..

Good day my brothers and sisters. To those who know the story of St Valentine, you can if you so wish skip right down to today's wonderful painting. Inspired by love.


Okay for those of us like me that didn't even know St Valentine was a Christian Saint, here we are learning more.

In the year 269 AD Valentine was sentenced to death. The sentence to be carried out was in three parts. 1st a beating, then a stoning, and finally decapitation.

What had he done and what could be such a heinous crime to deserve such a fate?
St Valentine was a Roman priest who went against the Emperor who supported Ploygamy.
So it was, his excecution for beliving in love between only two people. There are legends surrounding Valentines actions while in prison.
"One of the men who was to judge him in line with the Roman law at the time was a man called Asterius, who`s daughter was blind. He was supposed to have prayed with and healed the young girl with such astonishing effect that Austerious himself became a Christian".
So Valentines day means to me that we can give our life in loving just one person and this is like loving God. It is like God loving them also, as its like all we experience is scented with the perfume of exquisite love. 
So for you to see now the art I created for this day.
















Have a wonderful day you all and spread this message. Know that you are loved and please give some more people smiles today and say,  "HAVE A GREAT DAY"

Your brother Peter.

ps just got back from the hospital. Used camera to take shot there and retrace the way back to car. Short term memory problem means it is easy to lose car!


                                  I parked up here and this is where I will walk.










                      Would my blogs be the same if I never caught my image/reflection! So many
                      times both do I not myself catch it and also am unaware of cctv doing so either!


.
                                              I just take the photos and present not translate.


                                                    I like the shapes colours and lines.
                                 So I arrive at the desk where these wonderful
                                  ladies know me. I have the app with Opel
                                  the wonderful lady who has supervised my
                                  treatment and congradulate me for being in
                                  great health. She said to tell my sister, Hello!

  Thats it bro`s and sisters. bfn Peter4u
       

No comments: