Friday 23 May 2014


Good day my brothers and sisters.


This is just a short blog to say I love you and need your prayers for my family, especially Harry to win his battle against leukemia.









    There is a picture hidden on the windowsill above, of Harry taken maybe seven years ago and I put this in for those of you who will be taking a minute to focus on my youngest son who needs prayers to recover from leukemia and be a blessing to all who encounter him. Please pass this on with my love for you and all creation. Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter.

Oh yeah and as i sometimes put this in but havent up to now got a reply - though to stop would perhaps say I have given up, or am not worth it - if there is a special lady who gets to see this and feels she may want to contact me, then petgkimb@gmail is where you come..ttfn  

No comments: