Wednesday 8 July 2015

Photos of my latest art plus what I saw when I took my two teenage sons to RAF Duxford airfield. Welcome one and all.

Greetings brothers and sisters. As my paintings are more important to me than aircraft, I shall post the photos of them first.










                      Okay folks, I believe that some of you know that when a painting I have created
                       to be viewed more than one way, I used to often sign the infinity symbol on the
                      the corners that showed the ways I liked to view them. Well now today I decided
                      just not to sign it at all. People know its my work, as I have taken a photo and
                      published it on a blog before anyone else could have the actual work and claim it
                      as their`s. Not that I am saying anyone would want to claim this relatively unknown
                      artists work.     
                      







              Hey! these postcards I made are @ the right size!                      



 
      Photos from two planes at Duxford




                                           Back to the postcards below.

                                         




                                          Yep folks I know this blog is going back and forth
                                          all over the place and this is to be expected at a time
                                          of war.  For me the war is against the Leukemia that
                                          started to invade my teenage son Harry a year or so
                                          ago and we are still fighting. So please pray those of
                                          you that do pray, for Harry to be well and healthy.
                                          We need more prayer warriors. This can be done &
                                          this family needs you!    


                                                     We are going to fight this. Joshua below left
                                          has stopped going to the boys boxing club in Luton
                                          whilst Harry isnt well enough to go, but he is working
                                          out on the punch bag and when I go around their house
                                          next I shall see if he wants me to put on the pads for
                                          him to do some pad work!


                                     Enemies come in all different disguises and so we have to be prepared. 

  This is just about all  for today folks, except for what my eldest sister sent me below and I shall share with you my beloved brothers and sisters. This is not an easy time for me folks, but when the going gets tough us artists start painting. Also I hit the floor praying for both my teenage sons and their mother, my ex-wife.








Inline image 1Please though I ask for your prayers for God to give me both the strength and courage to be a rock for those who need me to be strong at these times.
I think its okay for my eyes to be leaking at this moment whilst typing this, dont you!
 
Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: