Thursday 30 July 2015

Using art to battle demons and free my son.

 Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters.


I have used this recent painting to fight a battle with the demons that want to use His fight (my son Harry for life to destroy me.
 One could say these shots below are of me begging Jesus Christ the Almighty to give me the strength to overcome demons and be good loving father to my two sons. Not to wallow in strong wines and strong spirits.
No sirree. Not me. I am surrendering and asking for God to help me always do the right thing! That is done in and with love.   












            As looked at this shot, I liked it, but wanted to move out further, as you can see below.







Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and feel fully this love coming into your heart.
                    Love and peace to you and all.
           Your brother in Christ, Peter.

No comments: