Friday 18 March 2016

Art art art and no fish on friday...


Good day to you one and all. I got back from the gym where I spent nearly two hours exercising. This is not just to get fit and look good...

Yo ho ho. I would need dental work and a face lift for that. 

I wanna release the feel good hormones into my body to fight the depression that life`s circumstances has thrust upon me... One could say that I have been shafted again and again through my life, but I wont let my son`s  Harry`s death be the straw that broke the camels back.  Any allegations that Harry,me, or any other Kimble has been breaking camels, or mammals backs will be dealt with without leniency.  Got it! Nuff said..

Okey thats my attempt of gallows humour/humor over with for now and so lets look at pictures of my art and stuff..










All the above shots of single sheets are the wrong way around. Deal with it or dont..


                                      Now I am growing my hair long, after shaving it for years I was
                                          am not going to transform into an image similar to below.


                               
                                                    I am not an image I am made in an image???

Have a good evening and weekend my brothers and sisters and pass this on with my love and gratitude... Blessings upon you all.
Your bro Peter G Kimble

No comments: