Tuesday 29 March 2016

Old warden and Biggleswade and very little art.

Hi there folks. I am missing my late son Harry, but am reminded that his elder brother Joshua, 16yrs is still living and I must focus on the living. Yesterday I was doing some pad work with him as he is getting back into boxing training. Also the good lad put some music onto a memory stick for my motorbike.

Today Maisy the dog, Viv the elder sister and me went out on a jaunt, which is longer than a mooch with the pooch!

                This church is in Old Warden in
                Bedfordshire, but I forgot to look up
                 its name.

                                                    Below a reflection of me and some clouds
                                                    in muddy water.



                                 Two  llama`s not to be confused with two Lamas (Tibetanབླ་མ་Wyliebla-ma; "chief" or "high priest"[1]) is a title for a teacher of the Dharma in Tibetan Buddhism. The name is similar to the Sanskrit term guru.


                                            Me and Maisy above and the Mausoleum.

 


                                       Below are some grave headstones that caught me eye.






                        Above was a village water pump no longer in use.




                  ISTO VELOCIOR VITA. Which translated into english is, `Be swifter than life`.  


                      Above is Shuttleworth college.

    I took this shot as I like the shapes
     and colours.




                                            Those of you who know my work will know my
                                          will remember that I like reflections
                                                   I like the above shot although I am a
                                                   relaxed and lenient Anglican!





                                     Self portrait. My sister Viv says its the nose that does it. She
                                     she says see below.  You may just about see the two tattooed
                                     tears. One for my late wife Tracy and one for my late son Harry.  


                                       




                                          This photo of me was taken to use in a work yet to be
                                                                         started.

                                                        Above is self portrait with the top
                                                       of my skull removed. Brain Injury
                                                       is often referred to as a hidden disability.
                                                       Here I reveal the damage and angst
                                                       involved/evolved.  


                                                             Another self portrait .


                                                            Our beloved Maisy.
                                                                         FIN ps. have a good day
 and know that you are loved. Please pass this on and may I ask that those of you who pray, to pray that more good things and people come into my life. Perhaps even a soulmate/lover.
           Your brother in Christ,Peter.
                                                     

No comments: