Monday 27 June 2016

Monday and what a wonderful day. Thank you Jesus and thank you Sylvia.


Bless you for visiting my blog and also for just being you; a unique loved individual.

So today I share pictures of my art and other stuff which caught my attention.  


                                     

                                   Below are a couple of photos I like
                  and I took from the internet.




                                   Above is a work maybe in progress or not. I cannot decide!





                                Here are a couple of my mono prints. Above is toil and then
                                a separate one below which has been turned around for `Joy`.


Have a wonderful day my beloved brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and pass it on.
Blessings peace and love to you and through you.
Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter.

No comments: