Wednesday 8 June 2016

Shots of works made today to share with you and you with others.

Good day. Blessings peace and love to you all.

I am only going to pictures of my work today and few words...

                         This labyrinth is
                          nearly completed! 









                                              


                                                      Below are two shots from a canvas.
                                                      I like the cracks in the paint which
                                                      remind me of clay or mud drying out
                                                      and revealing the cracks! 




These three mono-prints below are very similar to each other and I think of them as flux and flow.


 Blessings love and peace to you all. Have a good day and please pass this on.
          Your brother, Peter G Kimble

No comments: