Monday 21 October 2013

Good day folks. I am off to the art studio in london in a short while and so will post this before I depart.

Blessings love and grace to you all. I hesitated around a second before writing `you all` as recently its been single figures visiting my website. Where as a few months ago, actually in June 27,000 people visited my website. Two things I have to say about numbers. One is that one person is enough for me and any more are a bonus. Also my blog can be viewed as my own personal diary.    
Then think about if one day my art is appreciated more, then people can read, that its not just an expression of me and the universe I inhabit. 
There is the mystic side to `me`. Yet in my reality there is not really any single `me` separate from all else. There is only the one song, or universe!


  If we look at the picture above and just in an imaginative way, call it a song, then lets look beneath and see the different aspects. Melody and single notes!







                                         They and we can loop around to near where we started!






                                   Here is a little `Peace`
                                   of my painting winking
                                   winking goodbye to you.

Your bro Peter. (o yes please know that you are loved and I ask you to walk in the light of this knowledge.)

No comments: