Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday and its a fun day with the first post now my website is back online under a slightly different name!

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. As I write this and post it today, most of you will not see it as you dont know I am back online; although with my website name changed slightly. 
I thought though its best to see if this is up and working okay and so here we could view this as a test post.
Saying this, I will still post some photos I have taken over the weekend, whilst out and some of my art whilst in!

  Here is a shot of my sister looking at a centuries old house,     whilst we stopped on the way to my session with Kate          Rothwell, my private forensic art therapist. 
  And below twas the sky that caught my eye!
  
    So as below I reflected on the sky and I also cleared my mind for the art session.

             



  Here I am almost in silhouette, with the shot being just as much about the sky as me. 
                                                             Becoming at one with all.




   Looking on and thinking we had better get on to the art session. No hurry though and must just go with the flow.


     So, below I must start to relax more and open myself up to be able to explore that which will arise in a short time.




                I catch my sister as she focuses on the puddle which I can share with you, that this shot suggests to me the yin yang sign, but in an abstracted way.
                Also those who know my work will know that I am attracted and distracted at times by reflections!   
                                          As above so below. One form or another. 
                                           The same and yet changing. Flowing, not static.


                                                  So now to the art to share with you.



                                                    Are these like masks which have
                                                     been obscured!


                                                     
                                                   Below, the last of this tryptic. NO
                                                   masks as such to see. More harmony? 


Add caption

Ar ha my brothers and sisters, I will not spend anytime more now on this blog incase it is lost whilst trying to post. So toodle loo and see you again soon if I can. Your bro Peter.

No comments: