Monday 21 October 2013

Mind out. Subconscious training. This is the title of todays painting.

Good day peeps. I am going to get right with it now and put on an A2 painting and then all the different things I can see in it which I am well aware if you were here you would see a myriad more.

Going rush it a bit. Hang on, just going to make a coffee. Okay, the kettle is boiling.
Here is the whole painting followed by different aspects which you must realize - or not as you wish - that the shots which are washed out or whatever is not crisp are included as I was seeing if I could use the camera to represent how people without perfect vision may perceive my work. So without further ado.

















                                                      #Above is the whole picture.






                       
     Have a good afternoon any of you who look in UK as its 1.50pm and I am going to go and pick up my ex wife and my two sons and drop them at the dentists. Blessings upon you all. Please pass this on. I am off to my art studio in London tomorrow, God willing and so dont know if I shall do a blog tomorrow, but who Knows! I have been doing a lot less blogs since the provider has put this site up for resale and there was no way we could see for me to just  - as before in previous years - have it without anyone else getting the chance to buy it.
 You bro Peter.

No comments: