Wednesday 6 November 2013

Just sharing my painting which is lifting my spirits from despondency to hope.

Good day (Its a bit of a struggle for me to be able to say this from my slightly emotionally depressed state this morning!) my brothers and sisters.
Its days like this that I thank God for the strength to carry on.
 When the weight of my first wife`s death and my subsequent brain injury, followed by going on trial at The Old Bailey for aiding and abetting her suicide,(where thank God the jury found me not guilty!) lays heavy on me.

So apart from asking for you few but treasured brothers and sisters who have arrived here now at my blog, to pray for my overcoming of all negative and destructive thoughts and emotions; I want to say thank you and I am grateful to you.

I will share with you now the latest painting which I photographed not 1/2 hour ago to post here first, before maybe putting some shots on Pictify.

           So here first is the whole painting, followed by separate shots, or "peace`s"!

                                                    Thank you God. For you & this are lifting my spirits
                                                     on this dreary autumn day.
















Here we get to view the work as seen through my eyes using the mirror image function on the camera.




 O Dayspring, Brightness of Light everlasting, and Sun of Righteousness: Come and enlighten all of us whom sit in darkness and the shadow of death.


     Blessings and love to you my brothers and sisters. Remember this. If anyone wants a private correspondence with me, then contact me at petgkimb@gmail.com

Go about today with the hope of healing being accomplished in me and all others who need it. With grateful thanks, your bro Peter.

No comments: