Tuesday 12 November 2013

Our new dog Maisy Mongrel gets in our blog today along with her inspired art done by yours truly.

Good day my brothers and sisters. To all of you who are in the spirit of love I welcome you in union as ONE. To all others I pray you will come to know the overwhelming force of good that wants you to invite it and us as one, into your lives.

First some of todays pictures of Maisy Mongrel.


                                                    Well, one infact but two more coming.
                                                                  Further down!





                                     

                                           Yeah I am looking through the camera at you. Do
                                                    ya love me?



                      This painting above came into being through, yours truly, yesterday and is
                      entitled;  Love Love Love.

                                                    I just want to be loved and loving.
                     Not cats. Just cant do it.
                     Okay I will try, but no
                     promises. Understand I am
                     programmed to love people.
                     Not cats. Just cant do it.

  


  Have a good day my brothers and sisters and pass this on with my love and desire for the cessation of
suffering for all beings. Especially our love and thoughts should be going in a large part to the Philippines.  Your bro, Peter G Kimble 

No comments: