Saturday 26 July 2014

Good day to you all and Good news that my son Harry is in remission and there is no trace of Lukemia in his blood. Hallaluya

 A good artist cares for all life!


 Here are some photos of my paintings for you. 


    This photo below was taken on my balcony, where I purposefully let the shadow from plant leaves in.


















A good artist cares for all life! 

What is the answer to the question that doesnt exist? Well one answer is love!  
 

My Master said, "Suffer little children to come unto me!







childrens ...

Have a good weekend my brothers and sisters. You may want to join me in thanking God for my youngest son Harry 13yrs, being in remission from his long battle against lukemia. My thanks to all those around the globe who have prayed for him. I beg you now to pray that I can step up a gear in being a better father to Harry and his elder brother Josh, 14.  Blessings and love to you all from a sunny Saturday in England. Your bro Peter. ps I would love to hear from any of you that like my blogs and want to email me at petgkimb@gmail.com or write a snail mail and,or send a photo to look at of whatever takes your fancy (art, you. animals.architecture!.
                           
                                                                                              Peter G Kimble.
                                                                                               6 Clive Court
                                                                                               Havelock Rise
                                                                                                Luton  LU2 7YD
                                                                                                England UK
                                                                                                  

No comments: