Friday 4 July 2014

Do not fear any earthly foe when you have the lord watching over you.


When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.


                             Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.


   Tilt your head left ear down to see these from the angle I painted them!

 A wise man adapts himself to circumstances as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it.

                                        Adversity introduces a man to himself.






                                          Took this photo of a van in front front of us. If the 
                                           guy doesn't need sex then why does he take his tool out!
                                                    Leave it in the van, I say!
                                      
     
    I am leaving my feet in this one and as you may guess its tilt head to left to see this how I did. Talking of feet.      
   What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first steps to     something better.     
Have a good day brothers and sisters. You are existing at the best and right time; so push the envelope and stretch to the limit of your potential.
I promise I am doing the same..
 Dont stagnate. Remember we live on a water planet and we ourselves are mostly water.  What likes stagnant water?  SLIME!  I am a limey not a slimey. I may be a better artist than wordsmith but I do persist. 

Persist can be are watchword for today my beloved brothers and sisters.

You are loved and I ask you to pray for me and my two sons and of course my ex-wife, their wonderful mamma. 

Your bro of Christ and all the saints, Peter.

No comments: