Thursday 18 September 2014

Good day and welcome to todays blog.
I am going to put very few words but lots of art and include Francis Bacons painting second down.
I feel a bit depressed today and so am including the cross directly below.


                      Above is a picture of a Francis Bacon painting which I initially wanted my reflection taking the shot it, but was pleased to see the other reflections of sculptures and paintings.





                      You may have seen this photo I have taken, before but I put it here as its
                     not a reflection and in fact is mostly hard to see through. I awoke fairly depressed
                     this morning. Still though went over the sports field with Maisy my adorable mutt.
                     My eldest sister though has said on the phone that I must do some housework. Heck
                     and blow. If my work had a strong market then I could pay a cleaner to do my painting,
                     whilst I hoovered, dust, tidied and such stuff. Yeah its a joke, but I am not laughing.
                      I think I am starting to get in touch with feelings of justifiable depression over the loss


      

                 of both parents at early ages. Then the loss of my wife and the resulting brain injury!
                    So I am painting for sole and soul survival. Yet yearning for more than Gods love
                    and families love. Maybe I am destined to never find another beloved woman to
                    share wonderful times with. Apart from of course Maisy our wonderful pooch!

Time will tell!









NOTICE. SOME PEOPLE LEAVE COMMENTS AND EITHER I WOULD LIKE TO REPLY OR THEY ASK ME TOO. THE PROBLEM THOUGH IS THAT THIS SITE DOESNT TELL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. SO PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY PERSONALLY, THEN SEND EMAIL TO PETGKIMB@GMAIL.COM   THANk YOU..

Tat ta for now.
Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved and I appreciate you looking at
my blog. Blessings and love to you and all beings.
                                                                        FIN

No comments: