Monday 15 September 2014

Sunny Monday morning here in Luton.

Good morning to you my wonderful beauties.

I hope that you all know you are loved by many, because I sure do. God almighty is shining light down from high. The plants sitting on the window sill here are enjoying the radiant energy. The sunny feeling of love is building up in my heart right now and overflowing out to you from these very words.

Lets get right on and show you some photos I have taken. Mostly in London on Friday.




    

    Above, walking towards the RA with a blue bag slung over her shoulder and a bag of goodies from the     shop whose window is shown in the picture below; is Kate Rothwell. Kate is a forensic art therapist.   






So above this line are two shots of my painting.  I am still tired and I suppose getting up early this morning and going over the cricket field with the dog didn help restore my equilibrium since the presentation at the Royal Academy of art on Friday. Oh I enjoyed the occasion so much, but it was quite draining of energy from within. I am now to use two words from Pink Floyd, `comfortably numb`..    Have a good day my beloved brothers and sisters.. Know that you are loved and pass this on.   Your brother, Peter..

No comments: