Monday 15 August 2016

A visit to Brighton with my partner Sylvia and sisters Viv and Liz... Plus todays art..



Good day to you all. Blessing peace and love to you from this grey old artist.

So folks this old artist didn't last long on the bull.
Surprised myself at how bad I was!

                Not surprised at how good this guy was!

                                            Above my beloved Sylvia getting a temp tattoo.

                                        
                                          Nightclubs are getting hot on weapons now!

                                            Liked the lines and curves above. Also shadows.




                      Above is a bridge in London.

                                          Below some shots from one of my paintings.



                                Hey folks. I am an artist and mystic, but worship is not requested.



                             
                                          Buy folks from Sylvia and me. We are going home.
                                                   Love to ya all. Please pass this on.  Ya bro Peter.

                   


No comments: