Saturday 6 August 2016

My visit to the Royal Accademy in London.

Good day to you one and all. Below immediately is a self portrait which some of you will know already. Artists self-portrait of a tough guy. Those of you who actually know me, realize this is just one facet of a multi faceted jewel. Juxtaposed to this facet is the empathetic caring spiritual beingness, of who I Am.  


 Yesterday my sister Viv and I visited the Royal Academy in London and so I share with you some photos I took of images that caught my eye or imagination.


                                   `Here`s looking at you!`

 


                                            Above and below are some shots of me. (+Maisy)





                                                    Above is a shot from a door in my flat.


                                                     Iggy Pop and me. Or is it?

                                           Below is a shot from art I was working on today.
                                           Above a shot from my latest work & Maisy below.


                                          Looking at the eyes of Vivienne.





                                            Below I see my reflected outline in another`s work.
                  Have a good day my brothers and sisters. If you enjoyed this blog them please pass it on.
                                                  Your brother Peter.

No comments: