Monday 22 August 2016

I am fed up with being a poor artist, but who are you? can you sell my art? Look at my latest work and decide.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. I write that, but no matter how many of you stumble across my work here, none of you so far have emailed me at petgkimb@gmail.com cos if you did I would probably send one of my paintings to you free of charge.    Look at what I produced yesterday.  Not weapons or even sex magazines. This is authentic art from my heart! Its been a year since I my youngest son died and those close to me say it shows in my being.     Perhaps it shows in my art!   Have a heart and get in touch with your own inner being. 




I pray my brothers and sisters that you are well and grounded. If you are then you may realize that my loss is Gods gain. Harry my son I miss you, but your elder brother Joshua is whom I am working at to have a productive life here on earth. Blessings and peace to all who come here and please pass this on. Ya bro Peter

No comments: