Wednesday 13 August 2014


Good day brothers and sisters. Today I am starting of with a photo by a wonderful Photographer.

Not sure if these are three brothers or not, but I am thinking that they are, even if only like me and you are brothers and sisters.

Photo by Dorothea Lange, Ex-tenant farmer on relief grant in the Imperial Valley, California, 1937












 Now my sisters and brothers are photos from some of my latest artwork...

As you will see, today its lots of photos and few words. Hope that you enjoy this.












 I am still waiting for the universe to send me the right agent to promote me and sell my work!  If its you thats meant to be this agent, or you can put me in touch with them, then email me today at petgkimb@gmail.com




                                           Here is Maisy my faithful young dog having a dream.








             Blessings, love and peace to you & all.
                                     Peter.

No comments: