Saturday 2 August 2014

Good day. Blessings and love to you all.

How about I get right into posting some pictures of my art and some shots I took of a village I visited last night with my eldest sister, Vivienne.


         Right folks, or brothers and sisters to those of you who feel an affinity with me and the universe. For without you I feel it would be incomplete! 
 
Someone on Pictify - an artists website where I also post work - said my work made him think I should look at that of  Emil Schumacher. This I did!

 
 On a different note, I did this morning, make this in the studio of Kate Rothwell, my private forensic art therapist.
As I am such a prolific artist there is such an abundance of paintings,that I chose some to tear up and stick on a large sheet of paper and then add more acrylic paint and liquid acrylic.  I am pleased with the resust!
  
                     This could be about letting go of old paintings and at the same time grieving for the loss of my late beloved wife Tracy and the loss of my freedom until I went on trial at The Old  Bailey and was - thank God - found not guilty of the charge against me of aiding her suicide.

                       So, yep it may seem a tad bloody, but it was a bloody awful and stressful time.





                               The end of this first section only!
   
            
Had a look around yesterday evening at Maulden,
below is the church which didnt have a
steeple!



                                                    A cross above over a grave. This with two
                                                   doves holding olive leaves! Not a particularly
                                                   good shot, as the light was fading.

                                          Here is our Maisy, or at least a photo of eye and part nose.



                     This below is a bit lighter and in the pink.








 FIN

No comments: