Saturday 9 August 2014


Good day my brothers and sisters. To those yet to realize our kinship, I pray for your enlightenment to the fact that we are all one and have been from before the dawn of time. Or have we, as my youngest son Harry could easily retort. Well, since the dawn of time, when the universe came into existence, all the energy and matter which was here in the beginning, will be here at the end. Only time came into existence to play the tune of changing forms. I believe consciousness of an intelligent order and supreme magnitude must have existed outside of this all to bring it into existence. As for me and my art, its second hand, as all the elements/materials existed before me! Doesnt stop me creating new images though and original ones. Are they liked by many and does it matter? For me its the process thats important. Over and over I create paintings and other forms of art. Your edification, or my own can be nice, but its incidental. The reason I am compelled to create is because I believe its the right thing to be doing as time passes. This is only in this moment, as I cannot foretell what tomorrow will bring.


   As this was shot
   by me in the past
   its a shadow of
   my former self! 
 

As there is all I know at this time, one universe. The name is a bit of a give away. Uni, meaning one. Lets sing a song of unity today. Try identifying with all material and non material things you encounter today. Say - in your mind, but in a stout, determined manner - ` I am that, I am.` acknowledging that you are part of everything and all is part of you.` That which we see as self is only a convention to make traveling through time and space less of a muddle. That`s also why everything doesnt happen at once!        

                                                     I see the title for this work of mine is,
                                                                    I Believe!















                                                                    FIN

No comments: