Saturday 9 August 2014

Good day one and all. Here are some shots of my work. Snippets from bigger paintings. 






 And below you can see work in its whole form. Hope you enjoy and put good thought and words into the universe about my art. You can make the difference between me being a creative artist who`s work is known far and wide; or narrow and marginalized in a brief history of time. This remind me of a joke. Stephen Hawkins thrashed me at chess, but I annihilated him at kick boxing. Poor taste, well I find it hard to tell the difference between I cant believe its not butter and lard!     




Have a good evening those of you in England, as I am that I am. The rest of the world see it as applicable to the time and onwards for twenty for hours...
Blessings upon you all and love to a special lady who I have not to my knowledge met, but I know you are out there, but cant guarantee we will meet in this lifetime. What will be will be.  Till the next blog folks, be safe out there and smile, smile, smile. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: