Tuesday 22 December 2015

Getting calm in heart, soul and mind by painting out the wretchedness. Sharing the loss of my second son with you all.



Good day to you. I am not using drink to cope, but then why cope?

Why not transcend peoples expectations of me as a brain injured grieving father.

Of course I am a brain injured grieving father.
  


Yet my beloved brothers and sisters, I am so much more too.  Just as race horses and greyhounds may have added weight to handicap them in a race. Slow them down enough to give the other participants a fighting chance. The suicide of my first wife and the consequential brain injury to me did just this.  






Now I have to remain sober and spend time using art and prayer to let the grief and loss of Harry out to fruition.
Not garbled, nor suppressed by drink or denial of heart wrenching pain.

I like this shot below from the bigger picture, as I can see something which says - brother there's some sadness coming out here.   








                     

Turmoil. Tumultuous. Tested. Testicals squeezed by self in painful dream. Awakening to the reality of the long dying of a teenage son.
 

Reaching out with art and words to express all in a safer way, than wrecking things in a drunken rampage.  Is there anger in this abstract work you see above? Or is it just an abstract expression of the aftermath!

I went to the gym today and worked out with weights and machines. So now I am calm collected and justifiable sad. Yet Harry's brother is still alive and in the world. Although with his mum/'my ex wife, visiting relatives in the Philippines and not coming back to England until the new year. I pray that all their relatives there will be a comfort to them and that they make it safely back here in the new year.

Blessings love and peace to you all. If anyone wants to drop me an email, then it will be welcomes by me at   petgkimb@gmail.com   Have a good day you all and pass this on. Your brother in Christ and of all the saints, Peter.

No comments: