Saturday 5 December 2015



Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.









                         Above is a picture from a beach, where Harry buried me up to my head in
                     the sand. Even looking at this makes me cry and that is good.


                     I feel sorry for all the Dads who for whatever reason never spend time with their                                  children. Here is Harry from the time his brother Josh and me went to Duxford air museum.


 The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.

The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.


                      The photo here is of Josh carrying his younger brother Harry, which I have entitled,
                      "He ain't heavy, he`s my brother."

 


                           This one below is worth repeating bigger, as it shows Harry happy and relaxed. A joy to the world.

 Know that you are loved my beloved brothers and sisters. Please make use of the time given in a positive and beneficial way and above all, do this centered in love.
Blessings love and peace to you and all. Your brother Peter.

No comments: