Monday 14 December 2015

My son Josh has gone to the place of his birth - the Philippines - with his mum to see family.



Hi folks. I have just been crying as I looked at a photo of my late son, Harry`s, room. This is as it was when he was last there.




                                          Here are two of Harry`s drawings which looking
                                           at make me cry and yes this is good to do.


                       Look at this lad, fully alive and happy with his elder brother Joshua. I know he didnt like
                      people seeing him ill, but I want to share this picture so you may have a small idea of how  
                      much I miss him, but that I have faith he is in Heaven and joyful. 

                                                        I know Harry didnt like people seeing him unwell, but I am his
                                              father and want to share an image of him being happy doing a cream egg                                               challenge.

                                          Above is me and my remaining son, Joshua.
                                          Josh and his mum - my ex wife - are spending Christmas in the Philippines.
                                           unfortunately there wasnt enough time to take his brothers ashes as there                                             are a lot of forms to fill out.

                                                    Here I am in London carrying a great niece
                                                    about in a bag.  Below is my sister Viv.

                                          A random guy I shot on London underground.



Now my beloved brothers and sisters we come to my recent art work.











































He was/is a chip off the old block. God bless you Harry and may you be having great joy now in Heaven. I miss you and love you, but have work to do here before I can come and join you. Besides, you big brother, Josh still needs me here!  

We are all of us only here in this form for a brief period in infinite time, or timeless existence. 

This is of course, if like me you believe that we are infinite spiritual beings having an human experience.

Okay folks, if anyone wants to buy a painting then contact me at petgkimb@gmail.com    bfn  Peter.

No comments: