Friday 11 December 2015

I take photos in London and of the computer screen. Also In Harrys room and of my art. Not in any particular order.



Good day, welcome and blessings upon you.

                         Not a fish on friday, as I am using art to cope with missing one of my boys
                         and at the moment this morning am a bit miffed with God. God can take it
                         so dont be concerned for the Almighty.

                                    The above photo is the wrong way around!

























































                                          Above is me and Josh going to London.

                                          More boots lower down and the shop they are in.

                                                    Below are my beloved Harry`s drawings.



                    This painting below I did on a shiny `Peace` of card which someone binned.

                                          I do hope you report this blog if
                 you dont find it usual!  

                                           This I took this morning before Josh set off with
                                          his mum to the Philippines to go see family.


                                               Below is my sister Liz with granddaughter.


    This is a picture I took this morning of my late son, Harry`s room

                                           Below my present son, Josh and our dog Maisy.

                                          Photos I took of stuff that caught my artistic eye.







                      I took the photo below this morning of Harrys room. His mum has left it as
                      it was when he was still with us.

                                          Here is an obscure self portrait I took for you all.
Have a good day and know that you are loved. ps. please pass this on.  Your brother, Peter.

No comments: