Saturday 16 January 2016

Good day to you all, especially my brothers and sisters in Russia, who have been the most frequent visitors to my blog this two last days..

Saying this may have put a kibosh on this and maybe no-one will visit today from anywhere in the world...

Still its a big universe and who knows who can see what of all I produce.

As you will see further down there is a photo inserted into one of my works taken of my late son harry when he was very young.  

Anyway I am just going to share my artwork with you now and hope that it is a good thing for you to spend your consciousness taking in!   












                 

             These below were constructed today.





Have a good day my beloved. May God bless you and keep you protected and loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: