Tuesday 5 January 2016

Good day to you one and all.



Good day to you one and all.

Here are some photos of my latest art which I have created to aid my journey through this transitory time, as I am waiting to transcend to that which is the real thing and eternal.


                                          Of course the above photo is of Harry who has passed
                                           from this world to the eternal again from whence he came.
                                        (Harry is one of my two sons. So I have one (Joshua) in this
                                         world and one (Harry) in the next.  Josh shared a dream he
                                         had with me, that he saw Harry in Heaven with Tracy my
                                         late, beloved first wife.

There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only Now, as it was a thousand years ago and as it will be a thousand years hence.




We are celebrating the feast of the Eternal Birth which God the Father has borne and never ceases to bear in all eternity... But if it takes not place in me, what avails it? Everything lies in this, that it should take place in me.








Truly, it is in darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us.





Man goes far away or near but God never goes far-off; he is always standing close at hand, and even if he cannot stay within he goes no further than the door.








If God gave the soul his whole creation she would not be filled thereby but only with himself.




God expects but one thing of you, and that is that you should come out of yourself in so far as you are a created being made and let God be God in you.


      The day before Harry died to this world and transcended to the next.


  Please my brothers and sisters pray for me to get safely through this depressing time of mourning. Harry`s brother Joshua - who at the moment is on holiday with family living in the Philippines- needs our prayers to remain in the Love of God and feel this love (I need to feel this love also, my beloved) .

Please have a good year and pass this on. Your bro Peter
ps If anyone of you, be you in the UK, USA, Germany or anywhere else in the world could put me up in a calm quiet environment, for a few weeks, but no longer than six, then I welcome an invitation to petgkimb@gmail.com   

No comments: