Thursday 14 January 2016

This blog is sharing my art, but also saying thanks to Zenaida Pacaldo for going to the effort of letting my know she likes my blog. Blessings and love upon Zenaida and you all here and everywhere.

Good day and peace to you. Thank you for looking at my blog. I am putting for now the occasional small photo of my late son Harry in one or two of my artworks.

So without further ado I shall share my artwork with you, my beloved brothers and sisters.
















                                                     This is the bread I am making today.
                                                     its just about to go in the oven. The dark
                                                     bits you can see are chopped olives,




                                          Someone got my this game for Christmas. Going to see if my
                       sister Viv and son Josh are up for it. Who knows, we may get his gran to join in!


                      Above, yours truly in my anti-camo overalls and below a painting
         of a similar cord.     

                        Work in progress as are we all!


  Have a good day you all and pass this on. As I sometimes do I shall ask for anyone who would like to contact me for any positive reason to do so at...   petgkimb@gmail.com     Peace and love to you all. 

No comments: