Friday 24 July 2020

Friday 24th July 2020 and I am getting married in the morning. God Willing



Fish on Friday and as I have stated in the title, I am getting married in the morning. 

It will be an unusual wedding, because of the lockdown.

There will be Sylvia, me, and the vicar, father David, who incidentally, apart from being the parish priest for All Saints Church and St Peters church is also the priest for Luton Town football club. He certainly has his hands full. That is when they aren't clasped together in prayer.
 Then there will be Hal, Sylvia`s dad to give her away. My bro Alan who is my best man. (As he was at my first wedding to my late wife Tracy.) My son Josh and finally Lidia, a filmmaker doing a documentary about me , my life, and my art.   


 











                                             This is me as I embark on a series of different fasting regimes. 
                                            Today it was water fast and a few days ago I  undertook a 
                                             strict dry fast.  








Well, my beloved brothers and sisters if anyone wants to send a monetary gift to Sylvia and me then please go to the about page on my website `The artistpgkimble.com` and hit that donate button. Thank you in advance for your generosity.  Your bro in art and Christ, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: