Sunday 26 July 2020

Getting Married and getting down with the Clowns 25-07-2020.

Good day to you one and all. This Saturday just gone, my beloved Sylvia and you good self were married in a small ceremony (restricted by the current virus crisis) at All Saints here in Luton, Bedfordshire, England. It will be a while, but when I get them I shall put some photos on the blog. I tell you when Sylvia came down the aisle a tear came to my eye. She was so beautiful.

I came across a music group called the Insane Clown Posse. I can't say I have heard much of their music yet, but I like their images, in part because I have put on a clown face now and again over the last 30 to 40 years. 



                                      
                               WEAR A FU*KING MASK.











                   



                    Wrong-way up and right way down.                                         





















Brothers and sisters. Dudes and dudesses. Juggalos and all who fit into different genres, Be safe out there and be creative. Love and peace to ya all. Those of you who are able, go to my about page and donate some dosh So Mr &Mrs P G Kimble can get our art & recording studio up and running in Barbados.  Laters, Peter the newly married Kimble.  (Wedding photos to follow on another blog.   

No comments: