Thursday 16 July 2020

My latest art and thoughts about the meaning of life and death.

Good day to you one and all. Blessings love and peace to you all. Yes, I even mean Ronald McDonald Trump. Oh and our own very special funny man too, Doris the Boris Johnson. He has come out with some corkers too and not on purpose. Okay, I know it sounds like I am taking the piss out of them, but honestly have you heard some of the things they say? These two have a lot of power in their hands, not to mention military might. There could be a time not too far off when they cause most Agnostics to jump off the fence onto their knees and pray fervently to be saved. Not me by golly, as I have seen how this reality ends and am content with it all.    

Okay, so I am just a couple of weeks away from being married for the third  - this is now interrupted by me having to throw some dog food down for a couple of crows and their youngster who wait on the roof across the road from this flat for me to throw food on the road for them - and hopefully God willing final time. I am starting to get excited. My beloved Sylvia is having a traditional gold wedding ring, but I have already had two of them.
 My first wife died and my second left me to go off with one of my lodgers; Adrian Freeman. I am not joking when I say that I hope they have many years together and they deserve each other. Same to for me and my wonderful loving Sylvia and me. We will be going soon after the wedding to stay for a week or two - I don't really know how long due to my brain damage - with my third mother in law at her home in Barbados.  I may even see if I can find where Neville Goodard used to live. If you haven't heard of Neville then I do recommend him to you. 

       


 The above photo I took for either me or you reading this to cut circles out of my paintings (You would have to copy and paste my work and print it out. Or even buy it!) and stick it on a white or black sheet of paper.









                             
          Above and below are on their side, but if you lie down and look, then they will be fine, as will you. (disclaimer: If you are or were suffering from a pre-existing negative condition before looking at this blog, then you may not be fine.) I have though - this is not humorous banter even though some may follow later in the blog -   said a prayer to God for those of you suffering to be comforted or cured by the almighty Holy Spirit. May His will be done and not mine.
Now this is not a big thing and may only be a coincidence - as hundreds of people if not thousands prayed for my youngest son Harry to be cured of cancer, but he died and I am not saying this was God's will, I just don't know! - but just now I did have a sore throat ( I know its not on the same scale, but still!) for about the last hour and it went away at the very moment I prayed for you to be cured and I wasn't even praying for myself. Holy coincidence or what? or what!

On a completely different note, have any of you seen Zack Rushing on YouTube? Mama T`s Fish fry is one ya all should see.

I don't know why so many people have started posting reactions to certain videos. I don't know if I have either the time or inclination to post a reaction to all the reactions!







                             



                                 This photo below is the wrong way round also.



                                                     This picture is the right way round.
                                           The lighting on the above painting is not good and
                                          yet it is my favorite of yesterday`s work.

                                                    This picture is on its side!
                                            Also, the lighting on the above is poor. Critic or what! why I don't I just give myself a break for goodness sake. Come on Peter, be easy on yourself even if its just for today.

    These two I really do like. Especially the lighting on the top one, just left of middle-top.

“The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our separate ways, I to die, and you to live. Which of these two is better only God knows.”
― Socrates


“Why do we always begin to think about people when they die? I think we should think about people while they're still alive! That way, they can know that we're thinking about them! I always tell people when I'm thinking about them, or that I thought about them, or that I have been thinking about them and it almost always scares them away, but so what, I am practicing the art of life and if that is frightening to them then maybe they need to start living while they're still alive!”
― C. JoyBell C.


“You were born a child of light’s wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been.”
― Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black

                                                    same day same colours.

 “My name is Salmon, like the fish; first name, Susie. I was fourteen when I was murdered.”
― Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones
 I knew a guy by the name of Graham Salmon, a patient in Broadmoor Special Hospital. That was some thirty-odd years back. We played each other at chess occasionally. I do hope he is doing well.


                                               “All goes onward and outward, nothing collapses,
                                                And to die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier.”
                                                 ― walt whitman



“I've reached the point where I hardly care whether I live or die. The world will keep on turning without me, I can't do anything to change events anyway.”
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl  

The above quote makes me think of my youngest son Harry and me being there holding his hand as he slipped from unconsciousness into death. I am happy for Harry as I believe he is having a fantastic time wherever he is. His energy and very being have enhanced my life enormously, as does his elder brother Josh, who is on a break from university and staying with us and also writing his dissertation.  


"I don't think you should die until you're ready. Until you've wrung out every last bit of living you can.”
― Libba Bray, Going Bovine

         


This image below should be turned to the right, but those of you who know me and the effects of brain damage, know its hard for me to technically do on the computer. I find it a whole lot easier to just turn my head down and look!


“On the death of a friend, we should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfill the promise of our friend's life also, in our own, to the world.”
― Henry David Thoreau


“Only when you accept that one day you'll die can you let go, and make the best out of life. And that's the big secret. That's the miracle.”
― Gabriel Bá, Daytripper



“Our life is a series of moments. Let them all go. Moments. All gathering towards this one.”
― Now Is Good

              

 Please, brothers and sisters. If any of you would like to purchase one of my artworks then please contact my manager Sylvia Gooding at
sylvia_gooding@hotmail.com 

 Also, those of you who are prepared to donate to my artistic endeavors, please go to the about page on my website for a link to donate. Blessings love and peace to you and yours. Your brother in art and light, Peter G Kimble. 

Stay safe out there my beloved brothers and sisters and wherever possible, walk in the light. Peace and love, Peter G Kimble

No comments: