Friday 17 July 2020

Good day to you one and all. Near and far. 





                                          This above started out as a bag! Its hanging up on
                                          the clothesline drying, as it`s had a lot more paint. 

                                                    You will not recognize this bag now.



                                             Twinkle toes.


                                                   This folks is my studio space for today





                                             Same painting two ways around.
                                            I especially like the dark colours dancing with the lighter colours. I also                                                like the red lines on the painting below. 
                                              The above should be flipped up to the right!


                          Glad I haven't been drinking alcohol before seeing the above!

                                                                  Or the below.


                                                    This photo could have been sharper, but
                                            I have got a lot to do today. I am glad you have
                                            the time to look at my blog and thank you. 











                                           



 Please, brothers and sisters. If any of you would like to purchase one of my artworks then please contact my manager Sylvia Gooding at
sylvia_gooding@hotmail.com 

 Also, those of you who are prepared to donate to my artistic endeavors, please go to the about page on my website for a link to donate. Blessings love and peace to you and yours. Your brother in art and light, Peter G Kimble. 

Stay safe out there my beloved brothers and sisters and wherever possible, walk in the light. Peace and love, Peter G Kimble

No comments: