Wednesday 25 July 2012

Almost Surreal Phenominological art. Plus Love to All.

 Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters. The sun is shining here in luton and here is my latest art of which I am well pleased.





                                                    You can see this `peace` in the big picture
                                                     I like how small and fine the white marks
                                                     on the green are. Also the red striations
                                                     in lower right corner! And too much more
                                                     to mention. In fact I like all this `peace`!

                                           Shadow me looks at a monkey with
                          A fez on its head sitting on his shoulder    Monkey is in the sun! Not at sure its having fun. Even though its only imaginary I am going to wish it some fun. Thats it. Monkey is going to make a head in front of it.



Would you look at this. How much detail is there in this little corner of the painting, which is approx 1sqft!

I must jump under the shower now and be at my mums within 15mins to take her to bingo at our church.

This is what we call our Christian duty. Thank God for mums. Esp Mother Mary.

TTFN bro Peter.































No comments: