Sunday 8 July 2012

MORNING PICTURE POST

PEACE & LOVE TO ALL BEINGS

Good day to you my wonderful brothers and sisters. As you can see above a painting which above this is the title. Peace and love to all beings. Hmm, my conscious mind wondered why I didnt put, `all creatures?` My subconscious mind answered. Trees, plants and other matter has life, although they are not creatures! Good point responds my ego, always looking to take over the conscious mind. Well my friend, my ego, I must ask you to stay in the box and be an entity which is not at all troublesome this morning. There are more pictures to be posted, thats what this blog is meant to be about sharing art and not letting the EGO run about willy nilly.  

  



Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Think good thoughts, speak good words do good actions.
Know that you are loved, be loved, be love and
pass it on.
Bless

Your bro Peter 

No comments: