Monday 16 July 2012

This mornings painting over 8ft long &drying in the hall.

Sorry about the poor quality of photo,
as with a lot of my work, its better in real 
life than electronic image.
Not always is this the case.
Today it is.



Obviously once it is  fully dry and nicely framed. Oh and of course not on my hall floor, but on a gallery wall, then it will be better appreciated. 

An obscure saying for today.   AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

Also I am not sure it is finished. (That is, the painting and not the above saying!) The paint isnt dry and a night has not passed. Maybe I shall leave it until after I have been to Sheffield tomorrow, to decide. I may also ask my sister Vivs opinion. She has so much work to do for others she has little time to do her own art, so at least she ought to be given the opportunity to have some input into my work!
My love to you all. I trust we are one in realising this love is all around us. I hear songs about it. The sun shines it. My own countenance is feeling it. Above is a picture I have just taken of a smile
                                                  starting to break out of me. Below
                                                    you can see its shining light.








I like this blog and trust that you do too.   Peace and blessings to you and know that you are loved. Peter





No comments: