Monday 7 September 2015

Clophill No 2. Second lot of pictures I took of that which caught my eye. Especially Townshot!

Good day one and all.
Without further ado I will post the pictures I shot.
I shot no thing other than pictures and so no creatures were harmed in the making of this blog.  Peace.





                                                    The dog is further down.



                                                    What. Even my dog?

         Above I was not just capturing the sign but sacrificing some of the written information to show a reflection of trees!

                                                    My sister can scare me, but not Maisy. (Joke, as Maisy can also be scary.)





                                          This is the fenced off entrance to the underground and new housing, which work 
 has stopped on for the time being.



 

                                          This above, I looked through the camera at my feet and
                                           turned the camera.


                                       Below I got some information about the old church,
                                       but the reflection of trees and sky was most important to me.


                                                    Take up the strain. Dogs cant go through
                                                     the allotments Maisy.

                     This above was an eco housing project that has been closed down at the moment, but may resume. Or it isnt! But it sure is a closer look through the fence than the shot a few above this.

For now my beloved brothers and sisters, I shall say/type, toodle pip. Be good and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter G Kimble.. 
(Oh and please pass this on as you can be instrumental in lifting me out of the obscurity of being a poor unknown artist.)

No comments: