Friday 11 September 2015

Fish on Friday.



Good day and welcome my brothers and sisters to this Fish on Friday.

In many respects this is such a special one for my family and I to be prayerful about, as today is the day that my youngest son, Harry 15yr, receives placenta stem cells from two placentas.
I ask please for those of you who pray, to pray that this is a success and Harry will be cleared of Leukemia. 
This is weighing heavy on me and I dont want to contemplate the outcome of it not working and this world being without Harry.
 I dropped Josh, Harry`s one year older brother of at six form college less than an hour ago and thank God, with some help he is getting through this better than me. Joshua seems to be a lot stronger emotionally than me and this I am glad for.
As this is an artist's blog I had better post some of my photos.

             These shots  I took from 
             the window of Harry's
             hospital ward at University
             college hospital London.
 All God wants of man is a peaceful heart.
Meister Eckhart



 Our salvation depends upon our knowing and recognizing the Chief Good which is God Himself. I have a capacity in my soul for taking in God entirely. I am as sure as I live that nothing is so near to me as God.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart’s Sermons. 




God is nearer to me than I am to myself; my existence depends on the nearness and presence of God.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart’s Sermons.



 When I think of God’s Kingdom, I am compelled to be silent because of its immensity, because God’s Kingdom is none other than God himself with all His riches.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart’s Sermons.






Existence itself stands in need of nothing, for it lacks nothing, whereas everything else needs it, because outside of it there is nothing. Nothingness stands in need of existence, as a sick man lacks health and is in need. Health has no need of a sick man. To want nothing, therefore, characterizes the highest perfection, is fullest and purest existence.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart Selected Treatises and Sermons. Trans. J.M. Clark and J.V. Skinner. Faber and Faber. 1958.



 The human spirit must transcend number and break through multiplicity, and God will break through him; and just as He breaks through into me, so I break through into Him.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart: Sermons and Treatises. Trans. M. Walshe. Element Books. 1987.

Though it may be called a new science, and unknowing, yet there is in it more than all knowing and understanding without it; for this unknowing lures and attracts you from all understood things, and from yourself as well.
Eckhart, Meister. Meister Eckhart: Sermons and Treatises. Trans. M. Walshe. Element Books. 1987.


                                            Above I took the shot of a random female at an angle.
                                            Not that I have an angle.

                                          Below is my sister Viv pretending to be a bag lady.







                                                    Below I stood still and watched movement.



 Have a good day my beloved brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Please pass this on and pray for the well being and long life of Harry Alan O Kimble. 
Blessings, love and peace, your brother Peter. 





 

No comments: