Wednesday 23 September 2015

Pictures I have taken with some Yogi Berra quotes.


Good day brothers and sisters.  I dont know how to get rid of this underlining!   so as I want to share photos with you and some quotes, I shall just ask you to put up with it, as my sister -who- may be able to do it has taken Maisy; pictured below out.
















 I was going to share quotes that I came across and liked, but I even seem not able to type across the whole page!  I shall have a go.
 I took these from the floor of the hospital that my son Harry is undergoing stem cell therapy.
 Of course its in London.


Yogi Berra Quotes



Once, Yogi's wife Carmen asked, "Yogi, you are from St. Louis, we live in New Jersey, and you played ball in New York. If you go before I do, where would you like me to have you buried?" Yogi replied, "Surprise me."







"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours."










      This above I took in a reflection from water on the ground. Notice the street sign back to front.



     This is all folks, as I cant even get the type  where I want it.. Your bro, Peter.

No comments: