Monday 28 September 2015

Out with a mooch with the pooch and camera to Offley.


Good day my beloved brothers and sisters. Both those of you with Christ and those without. We are one in my heart and mind and it does not matter to me if we have recognized it yet or not.

So, yesterday my sister Viv, Maisy the mutt and yours truly went out on a jaunt to Offley. So after I show you some shots of my latest painting and one of self, we can proceed to the trip out!





                                                    Seeing this photo below, has convinced
                                                    me to be serious in a change of diet and
                                                    to undertake more exercise. This my
                                                    friends is day one of my fast. I am on
                                                    herbal teas, water and juice!

                           Maisy and sister Viv walk down the lane.





                                                 Here I am reflecting on you looking here!
                                                       On a bridge thinking that roads dont
                                                    always go in straight lines, nor do our lives!

                                                    Not an intentional sculpture, but I like the lines
                                                                  and sky.




                  You may notice my head reflected in the above shot of this wonderful converted barn.











                                          My sister, being an artist also points to interesting bricks.







                                                 Only a few recognizable letters on this stone!












                                                                                Fin

No comments: