Friday 12 July 2013

Fish on friday from an artist!

Good day to you and blessings from this humble abode.

I am going to to say that I am what I am and that is a single dad who is an artist and survived the death of my first wife, by receiving a brain injury which left me with some memory problems. What it didn't do is diminish my intelligence. Saying this though, I do believe intelligence can be overrated, as most of the kindest beings are not human and infact humans eat them!

Enough said. I am going to share the art I painted yesterday to keep me sane and balanced. Yep I seem to be a Christian zen monk who finds it hard to accept celibacy!
What can you do. Whatever I write, or art I post here, is not only for me, but in my sharing for you to take and use as your own.


I can I suppose pray that when God deems my sons would accept me having a loving relationship, then he will make this happen. Until then I can leave it to Him.


I put this an all things and this includes being recognized as an artist, in Gods hands and use this statement, "I put this situation in the hands of infinite Love and Wisdom".
 

There is a place that I am to fill and no one else can fill, something I am to do that no one else can do.
 
 There is always hope. It is always good.


                     You are eternal.

      "Everyone of us are a golden link in the chain of good. So my brothers and sister, keep busy when its best and when right have a rest. Then just sparkle and shine. I am here smiling now, even though I miss having the one special woman to love. I can for now make do with all of you. Know that you are loved by not only me, but by the loving force of God almighty who does not judge and is closer than you know.  Yours. Peter G Kimble 
ps. I am going to be unlike my master who is a fisher of men and just remind the one woman who may stumble upon this, or be sent it by a good friend, you can contact me at petgkimb@gmail.com  

No comments: