Wednesday 10 July 2013

Reverse order to us can be normal for the almighty.

My beloved brothers and sisters. Today I am sharing the photos I took in reverse order. So the first you will see is the last I took.
For me though this now makes sense to the day, yesterday and the artwork I did.

                                          So this young mans violin case attracted my attention.
                                          After cleaning up a paint tray I liked the image and

                                           shot some of them
                                           these are now not paint trays


                                                    So what were paint trays
                                                    become photos and art.  On paper


                                               I laid the paint down before
                                the previous images were
                                        found.



                                            The above though was just perhaps a warm up to
                                                get to this below. An exercise to exorcise that
                                                 from my mind which interferes with the heart.                                    


                                              All these are the real art from me produced
                                                      Yesterday for you today. Enjoy without
                                                     Thinking or analyzing, just let it be

                                                   (do you realise that the word `analyse` has `anal` in it. We have to watch out for that! Get neither too cerebral nor too focused on physical being. Be in the world but not of it.)







                        
                                 Have a good day and know that you are loved. Your brother Peter.
ps. pass this on, especially the love; in your thoughts, words and actions.
        A quote I came out with yesterday which a guy at the studio liked yesterday was; `Landfill eventually`.Anyway, thats what he said I said. I thought I said that `Everything ends up as landfill eventually`.  

No comments: