Saturday 6 July 2013

Sunday and its sunny. Hoping that you are all one in the love that sees all which is seperate as illusion! If not I shall pray for our connected/collective enlightenment.

Good day my brothers and sisters.

I was blessed yesterday on my visit to Kate Rothwell, the excellent forensic art therapist; not only to come away with an understanding of something I had been hiding from, which I can now embrace, but Kate also gave me a load of paper to bring here and paint on.
I did two paintings for us last night, which I have taken photos of one, to share with you, my blessed ones, here. 
Interspersed you will see, with sayings from Black Elk. A holy man, who came from a holy woman and holy man. We, my brothers and sisters are all holy people, yet some deny this fact by thinking and doing all they can in denial! Its good to pray for all, but dont leave walking in the light of Love, to stumble and fall. Believe me, I have done it and it can be an uphill task getting back again and many we see stay fallen!


 The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that its center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.




                                            The Holy Land is everywhere



       

  Crazy Horse dreamed and went into the world where there is nothing but the spirits of all things. That is the real world that is behind this one, and everything we see here is something like a shadow from that one.



 Grown men can learn from very little children for the hearts of the little children are pure. Therefore, the Great Spirit may show to them many things which older people miss.


                                                     Behold this day. It is yours to make

 Any man who is attached to things of this world is one who lives in ignorance and is being consumed by the snakes of his own passions
 My sister Viv will be glad to hear, I have finally conquered this and there is no need for me to hide from the truth any longer. The truth does indeed set us free.
 You have noticed that the truth comes into this world with two faces. One is sad with suffering, and the other laughs; but it is the same face, laughing or weeping. When people are already in despair, maybe the laughing face is better for them; and when they feel too good and are too sure of being safe, maybe the weeping face is better for them to see.


                    All over the sky a sacred voice is calling your name.


Know that you are loved my brothers and sisters and let this love flow out blessing all.
Your brother Peter. 

No comments: