Thursday 11 July 2013

Thursday 11th July and I am good and refreshed from a wonderful nights sleep.

Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters. To all, be you living in the love of Christ, or as yet to know the grace which cleanses us from all in this world that would do to taint us.

Jesus is a tower and we can run into him. He will be inside our very heart and to deny our self (ego) is to know Christ and to live in Christ.

God is love and love cannot be brought by money, but only by giving up desire for worldly things and trusting the power of God as a child trusts their parents. We must be as children and yet give up childish thoughts and selfish desires.

I will do what I can to share my joy of life and all works done to overcome that which would drag us down into the pit.



From the one come
the many.


I breath in the fullness
and richness of life.
I observe with joy as life
abundantly supports me and
Supplies me with more good
than I can imagine.


                                                                 I am at peace.



                                     My heart is open
                          I allow my love to flow freely
                                       I love myself.
                                    I love others and
                                      others love me.
 

      I claim My own power, and I lovingly create  My   own                 reality.


                    I attract whatever I need to help me.


 When I am ready
to make positive
 changes in my life
    it becomes
     The Truth.


                I Love
                 and
                accept
                Myself
               right now.


I Deserve the best
And I Accept 
  The Best
 Now.


 I am perfectly at peace.


                     I am
                     pure
                     Spirit.


                I love myself
         and I naturally attract
           loving relationships
                into my life.

 This is my story
This is my song.

Blessings and love to you all
& all you encounter.

Blessings and peace be with all life.
Your brother Peter.


No comments: