Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday and its going I hope, to be a restful day. So I will share some of my art with you and then go and meditate.

                                                                                         

Lets my brothers and sisters get straight into looking at the art, which after me, you are the first to see.

                     You may have seen this painting before, but not in this window which shows you its size!
                     Actually I cannot conceive of any way other than the few minutes it was up in my window,
                     you just happened fortuitously to be around unbeknownst to me to see this! Most unlikely.























                       My boys now have water guns and I dont and so I am going to drive them home now!
Bye for now and please know that you are loved by God who is in me and holds all together in love.
Your bro Peter.  

No comments: