Monday 8 July 2013

Love conquers all!

Waking up this morning, I smile, 24hrs and brand new, are before me and you. I vow to live fully each and every moment and look at all beings with love and compassion. How about you?  

Yep that's how the saying goes. `Love conquers all.`

So my brothers and sisters, I will not tell you that my life is wretched without one special woman in it, to love and share experiences with. I will though share that as I have had a true love who died. Then a second wife who like me wanted children but was not able to see beyond the limitations of my brain injury and preferred to set up home with one of my lodgers. I say in prayer, God almighty, please dont bring me into a relationship with another women unless its the real deal. Love is too sacred a thing to be mixed up with want and needs of a temporary nature.
This world will pass but God is eternal and God is love. We exist if we can only know it, by the grace and love of God.
We are children produced by an incomprehensible powerful force and when we become enlightened we look forward to returning home to dwell in the whole presence and love of God. For now, we have to do what we each must to make our time and journey here as fulfilling as we can. Helping others to realize that they are loved so much, God came down from heaven to earth to be born a Jew and be rejected by his own people and hung upon a cross and killed as a sacrifice for our wrongs. You do not have to choose to believe this, but if you do then its a grace we share which we could not earn by our own works!
So my wonderful visitors, I do not just spend time in prayer, meditation and contemplation of Gods majesty, I do paint for Jesus. This is somewhat from the biblical saying, `However you treat the least of my children, you treat me.` So here for you now and of course especially those of us who can say, "I no longer live, yet not I but Jesus lives in me;" This following work has been painted this morning and photos taken whilst still wet. So until it is dry I will not be sure if it is finished. I pray that you will enjoy this.





    O yes, its to me like these marks above are the foreshadowing of a time to come, where my lover and I will be laying down together!  Yep its like its there in the painting and so we will bide our time till it becomes apparent!

                                                   Here is the rush of life with areas of calm.
 
                      Its just abstract and so any shapes or lines we find uncomfortable, we can use our
                      imagination to change. Dont focus on what your mind doesnt like. Wipe that memory
                      out like its on a big blackboard and you get the rubber and its getting rubbed out!
 
                                                    Just look inside yourself for love and you
                                                    will see it linked to that it attracts from without!
                                                    Just as if you only dwell on that which is lacking
                                                    you will attract more lack. So lets all see we
                                                    have an abundant universe. I may be sitting
                                                    here in the presence of Gods holy spirit alone,
                                                    yet of course this is more than enough for me
                                                    right now. All else which is coming on its way
                                                    to me as I type this, is just a wonderful bonus.  
                                
 
    If you have love you will do all things well.  Thomas Merton

        Although the above shot was taken without conscious deliberation of all it would show. You of course may see differently to what it provokes in me and that diversity we should celebrate.
I do see  though an uncompleted circle with a cross through it. Yet it could be a plus sign! There is both movement and balance in the lines and the calm colours. Have a good day you all an know that you are all in my prayers and are loved.
              Blessings love and peace,
               to you and all beings.
                Your brother Peter.  

No comments: